POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Desk w. Hutch (RL WIP?) [~71K Jpg] : Re: Desk w. Hutch (RL WIP?) [~71K Jpg] Server Time
16 Aug 2024 18:14:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Desk w. Hutch (RL WIP?) [~71K Jpg]
From: Tom Bates
Date: 10 Jan 2002 12:14:54
Message: <3c3dcc0e@news.povray.org>
After looking at all the "computer desks" in the stores, and not finding
*one* that suits the way I work, I *really* like yours.

It seems to me that this type of design is ideal for modularity.  That is,
build it in six pieces and fasten them together.  If you need to move it,
unfasten them and move it in parts.  Although it makes the whole thing a
little heavier, the individual pieces should be easily manageable.

I've helped a lot of friends move to and from homes and apartments, and we
*love* things that come apart and go back together.

--
Tom Bates